February 4, 2014

Recipe For Moments

A Day in the Life of a 9 Year Old Golden


Hi I'm Sonny
I'm a 9 year old Golden Retriever
I was adopted 7 years ago
I like TO
Chase Cat's
Take Naps
Eat
Play
Track Deer 
Love my family



My sister Hailey likes to make sure I am nice and warm when I take naps. So she gives me all the blankets off her bed, isn't that nice? I like Hailey allot.



When I am not napping I like to play with Mr.W, it doesn't matter what the weather is like we are always doing things together.


I like to be next to my MOM no matter what she is doing!
SHE PET'S ME THE MOST


I am always looking out for a cat to chase.


Sometimes I stop and pose for a family Picture




But mostly I just relish in the time I have with my family, they are so good to me. We are a perfect match. 



 















6 Happy Thoughts:

LeAnn said...

This is a cute post. I love the pictures. I have a dog that is a lot like yours. They are just a member of the family.
Blessings for this one!

Sara Whetten said...

Thanks LeAnn, he truly is the best dog ever.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Golden GOOD Life. Sugar is sending you Lots of Golden Woofs n LOVE.

Sara Whetten said...

AWWWW Thanks Golden Woofs and Sugar

Carma Poodale Allen said...

What a great post. I loved all the photos.

Mahogany BoingyDog Gamble said...

It's so wonderful when human and canine have found their perfect matches! Cute post!