April 18, 2012

Accountablility

I have an addiction!!! 

 Carbonated Soft served Fountain Drink on some Ice with a Fun Straw.. Oh Yes it's true.
It could be
Diet Dr.Pepper
Diet Pepsi
Diet Coke with Cherry



I fill this addiction at least once a day, quiet sad really.

Everytime I buy, drink, or think of a Diet Soda,  I hear myself !!! 

Preaching to my Mother,
"Smoking is bad".

Well so is Diet soda... Moderation is hard for me,my body will CRAVE it.  

Honestly, I don't want to be 60 years old in a Doctors Office

 getting a Grim Diagnosis on life. All because I chose to drink something that IS harmful on my

body.  Especially if drank OFTEN.  One Diet Soda a day for 365 days can cause some damage.

I have slowly been winging my body of it's Dependancys, but ohhh "Diet Soda" I will miss you.

I have tried kicking this habbit before and although I do fine for about 2 months, I will revert back to

my same old ways. Today I relished my very last soda a Diet Cherry Coke, I will from this day

forward be free from your bondage. In order for me to succeed at this, I will use my blog as a form of

accountablility. So, I am asking you Faithful Followers Please Help Keep this Sista in Check.

My name is Sara Whetten and I'm a DIETSODAHOLIC!
I had my last Drink on April 18, 2012
I have been clean for zero days!



6 Happy Thoughts:

Kimberly said...

Good luck!
Perhaps you could start chewing gum, or something ;)

Toni Marie said...

good luck to you!! You're a tough ol girl - i know you can do it!! :)

ALLRED FAMILY said...

I love you Sara! You can do it!

Becky Clinton said...

My name is Becky and I am a dietsodaholic. ("Hi, Becky.")

Millers! said...

You crack me up! I love me some diet! Good luck lady!

Natalie Jane said...

On week two for my diet coke detox.

I've switched to caffeine free for now. Then off for good.

Good luck!