February 25, 2012

Count your Blessings

Time, Time, Time, and how it fly's!!! 
I have not blogged since February 9, shame on me. What have I been up to you might ask? What haven't I been doing. In the month Mr.W has been gone, I have re-arranged the master bedroom, been to 2 birthday parties, 3 parent teacher conferences, & church every Sunday.  The list just keeps going. The bright side to all of this is I definitively stay busy. 


~Highlights of this Month~
Konner lost his first tooth
Hailey received her flat Stanley project back from Utah
Noelle received Raving reviews at her Parent-teacher conference 
I received chocolates & flowers on Valentines from a very good friend


I cannot help but feel so blessed! 
Even on the day's when life is hard and I am very unhappy I know how lucky I am. 

There is a Song I love to sing
It goes something like this 

When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.


 Find ways to recognize & remember Gods Kindness!








0 Happy Thoughts: