August 9, 2011

Ditched The Training Wheels

Yesterday, Konner learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. His training wheels were bent and not really touching the ground. Mr.W & I decided to take the training wheels off and give it a whirl. After 10 min of huffing & puffing, Konner calmly approached me and said "MOM" I am ready. He got on his bike a little insecure at first then Mr.W gave him a small push and he was off all on his own. The only thing we really had to teach him was to stop. The smile on that little Mans face was Precious. This is one of those Milestones you appreciate in Motherhood. Although I am sad to say this is the last child of mine that will learn to ride a bike. The girls sat in disbelief that Konner just took right too it. I just have to say the first day of school is going to be hard on me... I will have NO little person, What am I going to do?





1 Happy Thoughts:

Wendy said...

Yippee Little Man!