May 17, 2011

Conflicted



I have so many conflicting thoughts in my brain. Does that happen to you? What is conflicting me you might ask; well I took my blog private worried whom may be reading what. In my heart of hearts I want it public I like to share how  I am feeling and what is going on in our life. I would like to one day have an Inspiring Blog. Is that possible? Who knows. It is a true passion I have. I feel semi-guilty this is why. I want to protect my most precious blessings MY Family, and by choosing to make my blog public, am I putting them in jeopardy?

The second conflict I have is Stupid Facebook. I know it's not stupid but it is a waste of time. It's pointless entertainment for some, a fun way to connect for others. For awhile I felt the urge to deactivate my account, I made the attempt to but did not finalize the process due to an email I did not open. I had no idea till a girlfriend called and said your profile is still there. With much flak from the family and great friends I gave it another go. I am not on it nearly as much as I used to be. The only good thing I get from Facebook is an instant way to connect with others that I love and miss. Being military we have friends all over and family what a better way.

Some of you may think I am lame for even having these feelings but they are there. That's just me. So after much deliberation I am reverting. I am making my blog public but will be more censored with what I post. Laugh if you may at the indecisive Sara... But that is just me sometimes.

3 Happy Thoughts:

Pen-nut said...

I think you do have an inspiring blog that needs to be shared, you do and will touch people through it. Just keep it censored with names and stuff and you'll be great.

Anna said...

I find that our lives are a lot like the weather. And different temperatures affect our decisions. So while we might be cool towards something at one point, when the temperature gets hot and we get fired up our positions change. We're ever evolving. The only thing you can do is be true to yourself. And if you feel like going private again later, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. That's just the temperature of your life. What matters is you feel like you are doing the best for you and your family.

And just so you know, I've always found you inspiring. :)

Kuhni family said...

Hi Sara! I totally agree with you, pretty much word for word. :)