April 6, 2011

The MOVE

We are moving. Yes again. No we decided not to buy. WHY? Well let's just say the lord answered our prayers. We also don't feel like it's the right time. So in the midst of picking out counter tops, paint colors, carpet, I went to get my back surgery done. The second day home we got a call from Ft.Riley Housing offering us a very decent home on post. We drove by it and that basically sealed the deal. Great little loop of houses all senior enlisted surrounded by Field Grade officers. A good school, and a park right across from my house.  I get much Anxiety about it because I am going to miss our ward. I LOVE it. I'm optimistic though and know I will make friends in our new ward. I hope I will LOVE the school. But truly it is what you make it Right?  We sign for the house on the 22nd the movers come pack us up on the 25 and move our stuff in on the 26th. Then w have to clear our rental home by the 29th PHEW. Let's add I am still recovering from back surgery and a little overwhelmed at the thought of all of this. But that's the story.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Wendy said...

Best with recovery and the next few weeks of a marathon!

Karen said...

With you in spirit sister :) I can't wait to get out there and help out!!