January 6, 2011

Because Money Doesn't Grow on Tree's

I'm sure many of you have seen the show on TLC Extreme couponing..You will be a changed person after seeing the show.The show is about  four shopaholics who use coupons to save thousands of dollars and create a huge stock pile of goods.These shoppers go to the extremes, dumpster diving for coupons and spending hours a day searching the internet for great deals.It airs again Jan 15 6pm.

  If you didn't I recommend going to one of the featured Savers site Nathan. He went to Krogers aka Dillons and had a 5,000 dollar purchase and only spent 8 dollars no lie. His website is 
www.weusecoupons.com. There is allot of good information on his site. It's a little overwhelming to navigate at first but you will learn... Also another Featured saver Heather has a site LLLOVE it http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2010/12/28/good-morning-america-tlcs-extreme-couponing/.
 Before the show I started dabbling in coupons. I learned how to organize them (see 3rd picture). I also learned you should learn one store at a time so you dont get overwhelmed. I am going to learn Dillons, walgreens, target.. Anyways I just wanted to share what I have learned. It helps to save money I don't care who you are. Now I'm on a mission to learn how to make these work for me. No I won't spend hours a day but I will put forth some effort to reap the reward. What did I do today??? I went to the recycling plant here and dumpster dived for coupons... Hey I'm all about saving some Money!!!!



Baseball card organizers aka coupon organizer

2 Happy Thoughts:

The Hardys said...

That's awesome!! This is something I need to learn how to do. Have you talked to Mary in our ward? She knows some good tricks with the local stores, who will let you combine stuff, etc. Hope you guys are doing well! I feel like we haven't talked forever since we left town for so long....hope to catch up soon! :)

megan said...

Wow!!! Awesome Job!!! I wish I had any spare time!!!! I am going to try to be better at this. you are correct. saving money, no matter who you are, is great!!!