December 21, 2010

Blessed is one word to Descibe it.

  BLESSED
a : held in reverence
b : honored in worship
2: of or enjoying happiness; specifically : enjoying the bliss of heaven —used as a title for a beatified person
3: bringing pleasure, contentment, or good fortune


Blessing come to us in many ways some unseen for long periods of time and others right in front of our face. During our Tithing settlement this year our A-mazing Bishop took a few minutes to talk with our kids about tithing. As he began his story I sat there all bugged eyed and interested because I to am really a child in the church (a convert) . He told us that when we pay our tithing the heavens open and bless us with gift's some gift's to big for us to bring in our front door.. (Analogy of course but you get it). I came home that night and really ponderd the thought of a blessing that big. What would it feel like to get such a blessing, how would I feel. Well as a matter of fact the very next day I got my awnser.

What is it you may ask?

Well mabey I will bare that in a testimony meeting but let's just say I was so touched in a way it was to much for me. I wasn't sure if i deserved such a big blessing. So today I am changed person. My eyes see a bigger picture and I am so greatful for that... Thanks to all who made this christmas so special for us... You know who you are.

2 Happy Thoughts:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Love you, Sara! You are wonderful. Now I want to know what happened. I won't get to be there in your testimony meeting. :)

Jenny said...

Oh I love this post Sara. And I too an dying to know what happened. Do share, please.