August 20, 2009

Good Friends, Great Family!

I just want to share what a blessing it is to know the Trapp/Benson family. They are a Reminder of what true family and Good Friends is all about. I always have so much fun and leave with a well worked our stomach from laughing so hard. They are an inspiration to me. They work hard and are truley entertaining family. Thank you Shannon for that wonderful dinner and inviting us over. Its nice to have a Down to Earth disscusions about life. Whenever I come over I realize what I am so Greatful for. My Friends, My Family, and God.... Thanks Guys...Love YA....

2 Happy Thoughts:

Benson Family said...

Ahh, thanks, Sara. I'm so glad y'all got to come out. Can't wait to do it again!

Millers! said...

So Happy For you Sara... Glad you are finding fantastic friends.. I am grateful for them too!