May 7, 2009

Avoiding the Enevidalbe.

So, 45 + days and wayne leaves for Ft. Riley Kansas then off to Iraq (#3) in September. Ohhh goody.. No excitment on this end at all. I have been trying not to think about it and live in my own happy little bubble. As every day passes I know that soon it will be one less day I get a warm hello when he comes home from work or a cuddling movie night.

I have much apprehension as well because I was so blessed in germany. I had a great branch and all the wives were going through the same thing. I really am just going to miss him..


6 Happy Thoughts:

Millers! said...

OH Sara I am with you 100%... you can always call me you know, or make a visit to Seattle... I am not the only one that lives here you know! Love you.. you will be fine... Remember that!

Vic and Marion said...

Sorry to hear he has to go back again! You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Oh Sara!! I love you and just know that we pray for you guys often! Hey, maybe we can coordinate a visit if you go see your dad and Lesa, I can try and make it work to go up then too! I miss you!!!

Orr Family said...

That stinks! So you should just come and move in with me! Hawaii is amazing, and you are right, the military community helps you get through all the deployments! I am so sorry you have another deployment ahead of you, but you are tough, and what does not kill you makes you stronger! Call or visit anytime!!

MotherKnowsBest said...

I am sorry that Wayne has to leave again, I cringe just thinking that Kaman will have to be deployed at some point. You have tons of military friends in our ward who I know will help you out. Even though I'll be gone by then you can still call or email me. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya!!

Teresa Bell said...

I just want you to know that I am here for you. Spend as much time as you can with him right now. But when that time comes, you better call me as often as you need to.