December 18, 2008

Procrastination...

I am not so up to par on getting my Christmas cards out and updating my blog. I have been so busy. Nothing really new going on. Just relishing any moments we get together. We have been so busy between school functions,work,appointments. I have a new appreciation for the working mom. I just want to let my friends new and old know how grateful I am for each and everyone of you. I hope you and your family's have a Merry Christmas. Till the next time I blog... ~The Whetten FAM!






2 Happy Thoughts:

Anna Allred said...

Oh my gosh...How big is Konner??!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS WHETTENS!!!

Love you guys tons. It's good to be busy. Give the kiddos hugs from us.

The McBride Family said...

I thought the SAME thing Anna!!! He is HUGE!!! They are all so cute!!! Merry Christmas to the Whetten Family!!