July 3, 2008

A birthday, A lost friend, & no computer

Well life has been busy. I had a wonderful birthday. Wayne's sister drove to see me and we had a blast. She brought her 4 kids and we played and played till we could play no more. She showed me a neat way to scrap book that I love. It's all digital and it looks so real. I got all my embellishment's and paper for free. I have to say it is quite addicting. On another note a really good friend of ours that was deployed to Iraq with 2/6 was shot to death in an ambush last week. Capt. Dellasio was a great guy. His brother called Wayne and told us what happened... We are still in shock and sad. Not much else has been going on except I did make a couple things that I am going to take pictures of and post. OHHHH and the reason I have not been updating is because we had an electircal storm and our computer went capooot.. It died so we have been working on transferring all our info from the motherboard to this computer. UGH Technology...

2 Happy Thoughts:

Millers! said...

how come Dallasio sounds so familiar? was he downrange with Baumholder this time around?? So sad... Glad you had a GREAT Birthday... Miss you girlfriend! Love ya..

Allreds said...

Oh Sara! I'm sorry to hear about your friend! Glad to see you updating again though. Love you!